Monday, April 28, 2014

Project: Multi-tasking

Well, the topic I will focus on for my project is multi-tasking while using communication devices of any sort (i.e. phone, computer, tablet etc). I want to know whether people believe that they are more productive or efficient while multi-tasking. For example, Are you really paying close attention to the professor while using your laptop or tablet in class? Questions like that will help reveal whether people are truly capable of multi-tasking and still be 100% or so attentive to whatever it is that they are doing.

At this point, I am in the process of making some revisions to my project proposal ;) I have also completed a survey at surveymonkey.com. It is an 8 question survey and It would be great if you guys can help me gather some data. If you would like to take the survey, please press here.

I created the survey just yesterday night, (Sunday April 27) and I have so far, 17 responses. It is an anonymous survey, so I cannot see who has responded but I can see the completed survey results. I sent some to family, friends, classmates and even lehman staff memebers (Particularly, the Early Childhood Education and Speech Dept staff) I thought I will give it a try to see if people really reply. It doesn't hurt to try!

Next, I will be gathering information based on statistics and other research data available on the internet. I have browsed and skimmed through some articles, but nothing has really caught my attention just yet.

That's all folks....For now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment