Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Final Project: Preferences

         My topic for the final project is looking into the different mediums such as: Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, texting, face-to-face, and Instagram, and seeing what and why do people today prefer when speaking to others. The reasons why people would prefer to use the different mediums would be because of easiness, convenience, social distance, and popularity. I will take a polls from Imagoo, an iPhone Application, to see in general why people prefer one medium over the other. In this, it will make clear which medium is most popular today. To see why certain groups of people prefer one medium over the other, I will conduct a survey that will help me see exactly why some mediums are more likely than other preferred by people between gender, age, and ethnicity. Finally, I will present the polls and the results of the survey by using Pinterest.

       So far, I have taken polls on ratings, challenges, and reviews of unknown people using the application, Imagoo. I have started the survey process by using google forms and will be expecting my dear classmates to answer them as well as other random people. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment