Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project: Google Translate

For my project, I will be working on Google Translate. Google Translate allows users to do translations between various languages. However, most of the users realize that Google Translate often generate weird translations, translations that do not make sense.
I will be gathering examples, have them to be translated by Google Translate and see what's wrong with those translations.
So far, I have introduced Google and Google Translate in my paper. Also, I mentioned how Google Translate works and what is statistical machine translation. Next, I will be looking into examples. I will be putting them into groups according to the problem of the translation. I still feel a little confused but I will try to tackle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment